The Journey offers a range of programs for our community. These programs are engaging, fun and relevant to our communities needs.
Some of our programs are unique to each of our two Centres (9 Ardglen Drive and 0B3-80 Orenda Court) and some of our programs are offered at both Centres and within the community. Our programs include:
At Ardglen Centre
- The Learning Spot (Grades 3-5)
- Think Tank (Homework Grades 9-12)
- Kidzone (K-Grade 5)
- Hammer Band (Violin Lessons)
- Freaky Friday (Family Cooking)
- Women’s Wednesdays
- ARTStart (Grade 1 and Up)
- 55+ Club!
- Visions of Science
- Artistic Expressions
- The Sunday Gathering
At Orenda Court Centre
At Both Centres
In The Community
Keep an eye on this page, because we are always exploring new programming ideas.