Opportunities To Serve
There are many opportunities to serve at The Journey. Some are as volunteers and some are as staff members.
We have a new posting for the Manager:
The Journey Neighbourhood Centre Manager
We are committed to bringing hope and transformation to the Ardglen and Orenda communities in Brampton. The Journey Neighbourhood Centre www.thejourneyneighbourhoodcentre.ca is hiring a Centre Manager to lead and manage the day-to-day operations and programs. It is a full time permanent position, with work primarily on-site in our vibrant, caring and inclusive centre.
This role is of interest to you if you bring a desire to work with, and on behalf of the community you serve. Be connected with other social service organizations in Brampton. Lead and inspire a strong team.
Primary Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
Management – Programs and Administration
Management – People – a team of 2 to 3 employees plus volunteers
Management – Facilities
A full job description can be found at: Job Description – Centre Manager – April 2022
- Leadership experience and ability to form and develop teams
- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work and support similar objectives with staff and key volunteers.
- Embraces diversity and able to work with various cultures and ages
- Proven successful Community service and development experience
- Possess a high degree of confidentiality/discretion
The Journey Neighbourhood Centre is affiliated with North Bramalea United Church in Brampton. Occasional attendance at Sunday service is required to present and update the congregation on all you and your team are doing at The Journey Neighbourhood Centre.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Typically: $45,000 to $52,000
Sound like the career opportunity you are looking for?
Apply at: Contact Us Here