Attention 51, 53 and 57 Ardglen
The Region of Peel has been in touch with The Journey and twice a week, starting this Thursday, August 8th they will have Housing Support Workers on site at The Journey to assess your needs and to assist you.
The Housing Support Workers will:
- assess the needs of each impacted tenant/family
- develop in partnership with families, plans to address their needs
- assist families in finding temporary or permanent housing, starting with options closest to Ardglen and working out from there
- provide financial assistance where tenants are eligible and using existing eligibility criteria – this may include rent subsidies, assistance with last month’s rent, payments for storage and moving costs etc.
- transportation assistance (bus tickets)
- support the families to move into their new permanent or temporary homes by making connections and referrals to needed services and supports
- make referrals to other services and supports as required
If you would like to meet with a Housing Support Worker. Email Kevin Birmingham (email@example.com), or drop in and fill out a form and we will set a time. The workers will be here at The Journey from 1:00pm through 3:15pm on Thursday, August 8th. They will then be here twice a week afterwards!
February 18, 2021
February 8, 2021
February 3, 2021