Attention 51, 53 & 57 Ardglen
Just A Reminder!
The Region of Peel will have Housing Support Workers on site at The Journey this Thursday, August 8th there are still some appointment spots available.
The Housing Support Workers will:
• assess the needs of each impacted tenant/family
• develop in partnership with families, plans to address their needs
• assist families in finding temporary or permanent housing, starting with options closest to Ardglen and working out from there
• provide financial assistance where tenants are eligible and using existing eligibility criteria – this may include rent subsidies, assistance with last month’s rent, payments for storage and moving costs etc.
• transportation assistance (bus tickets)
• support the families to move into their new permanent or temporary homes by making connections and referrals to needed services and supports
• make referrals to other services and supports as required
If you would like to meet with a Housing Support Worker drop by The Journey, or call us and we will set a time. The workers will be here at The Journey from 1:00pm through 3:15pm on Thursday, August 8th. They will then be here twice a week afterwards!
February 18, 2021
February 8, 2021
February 3, 2021